Please Note: To receive emails from us, you may need to add us to your “safe” email list. Otherwise your filter may reject our response. Below the map below you will find instructions for how to do this with Gmail, MSN/Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Netzero/Juno, or Earthlink.
At RE/MAX Yosemite Gold, we understand that the privacy of the information you provide is very important to you. We use personal information only to respond with more information about available real estate and our services. This information will NOT be given or sold to anyone else.
Add To Safe List Instructions
In order to continue receiving these emails, you may need to add the domain address @PineMtnLake.com to your “safe-list”, “white-list”, or address book to ensure the emails do not “bounce off” of any filters in place by your Internet Service Provider. For instructions specific to your Internet Service Provider please browse the following links:
- Click “Options”
- Click “Safe List”
- Add the domain address @PineMtnLake.com to your Safe List
- Click OK
- Open the email from your Bulk Mail box
- Click on “Send to Yahoo for Review”. Yahoo’s system administrator will make the change so messages from PineMtnLake.com will be delivered to your Inbox.
- On Yahoo Email, there will be a blue link that says “Add to Address Book”.
- Check off the addresses you would like added.
- Click the Add Checked button to add to your address book.
- Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
- Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include both of these domains:
For AOL version 8.0: Select Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.
Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom. Click Save.
- Right click (control-click) on the message in your inbox.
- Select the option “Add to Address Book”
- Click on the “Options” button within the email on the web
- From there, click on the “Safe Lists” link
- Safe List screen will appear and display your current Safe List
- On the “Email” screen, click on the spamBlocker plus sign so all it’s folders are shown
- Click on the Suspect Email folder
- Check the box next to the sender you wish to receive email from
- Click on the button to “Add to Address Book & Forward to Inbox”
- Subsequent messages will now go to your Inbox
The Yosemite Gold Team
CA Broker DRE license #00975527